DentalRevu is committed to upholding a high degree of data privacy in compliance with the law. We take seriously our responsibility to safeguard and properly use the personal information you submit to Us.
What Information is Collected
When you use the Site, we gather certain information about your device automatically. This information includes, but is not restricted to, details about your internet browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies installed on your device.
Cookies: Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information — such as a username and password — that are used to identify your machine when you connect to the internet.
Additionally, as you navigate the Site, we gather information about the specific web pages or goods that you view, the websites or search queries that directed you to the Site, and your interactions with the Site. This automatically obtained information is referred to as “Device Information.”
How the Collected Information is Used
We will only use your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and to the extent authorized by law and/or our contractual obligations to you. We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Enhance customer service
The information you submit enables us to efficiently cater to your customer service and support inquiries.
- To customize the user experience
We use aggregated data to analyze how our Users as a group use the resources and services available on our Site.
- To enhance our website
We utilize your comments to continuously enhance our products and services.
- To facilitate payment processing
When Users place an order, we use the information they submit about themselves solely to fulfill that order. Except as necessary to deliver the service, we do not disclose this information to third parties.
- To conduct a promotion, a contest, a survey, or other aspects of interest to users
To provide Users information about issues we believe will be of interest to them, based on their consent.
- To distribute periodic emails
We may use the email address provided by the User to send them information and updates about their order. Additionally, it could be utilized to address their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
If User opts into our mailing list, they will receive emails from us with corporate news, updates, related product or service information, and so on. If the user wishes to unsubscribe from future emails, full unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email, or the User may contact us via our Site.
How We Safeguard Your Data
We utilize appropriate data collecting, storage, and processing policies and protection mechanisms to protect your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
Transferring Your Personal Data
We do not sell, trade, or rent the personal identity information of our users to third parties. For the objectives described above, we may share basic aggregated demographic information about our visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
We may also employ third-party service providers to assist us in operating our business and the Site, as well as to run activities on our behalf, such as newsletters and surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those specific purposes with your consent.
Your Rights Regarding Information We Collect
Users have various rights in relation to the Owner’s processing of their Data.
Users who are entitled to a broader level of protection may exercise any of the following rights. In all other circumstances, Users may contact the Owner to see which rights they have.
Users have the following rights in particular:
- At any moment, they may revoke their consent. Users who previously consented to the processing of their Personal Data have the right to withdraw permission.
- Refuse to allow their data to be processed. Users have the right to object to their data being processed on a legal basis other than permission. Additional information is available in the section below.
- Gain access to their data. Users have the right to learn whether the Owner is processing their Data, to seek information about certain aspects of the processing, and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Confirm and seek correction. Users have the right to inspect their Data for accuracy and to request that it be updated or amended.
- Restriction of data processing on their behalf. Users have the right to restrict the processing of their Data in certain circumstances. In this situation, the Owner will use their Data solely for the purpose of storing it.
- Have their Personal Data erased or destroyed in any other way. Users have the right, in certain situations, to request that the Owner delete their Data.
- Take possession of their Data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to obtain their Data in a structured, frequently used, and machine-readable format and to have it transferred to another controller without interference, if technically practicable.
- This provision applies if the Data is processed automatically and the processing is justified by the User’s permission, a contract to which the User is a party or pre-contractual duties imposed by the User.
- Complain. The user has the right to file a complaint with their local data protection authority.
How You Provide Consent to Information Collection
By accessing and using this Site, you agree to this policy. Please do not use our Site if you do not agree to this policy. Continued use of the Site following the posting of revisions to this policy will constitute acceptance of those revisions.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions concerning this Privacy Statement, our site’s practices, or your interactions with us, please contact us at:
175 S Bloomingdale Rd, Bloomingdale, IL 60108, USA
331 226 1100